Friday, April 11, 2014

Oh, and another thing

Before I leave the bedroom and move on to the splendiforous plans I have for the living room - really the plan for the drapes is brilliant, I promise - I have to share some sad news about the chosen bedspread that appears in the colour scheme picture.  It's the perfect green, but is no longer available.  I could, of course, haunt my favourite thrift store mall, but instead I'm hoping to bring a white bedspread I already have (depending on luggage allowances and all that) and then turn it into the perfect green bedspread using this website:  https://www.ritstudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/ColorRit_FINAL.pdf

How cool is that... colour concoctions for every imaginable colour.  My inner mad scientist is stirring.

No comments:

Post a Comment