Friday, August 22, 2014

At home during the month of ennui

... or something like that.

Anyway, I still haven't painted the ceiling in the kitchen.  And all I have to show you is that our furniture is here and our walls are pretty well full.

There's a Middle Eastern wall


and a Yukon wall


There's also a short term missions trips wall, which you can't really see because I had to move the hall table because I GOT A DESK!  I mean, an actual desk.  I have been using a tiny vanity table in the bedroom, but that was only okay as long as all I needed to do was follow my favourite blogs and facebook.  As soon as I needed some reference material, I was in trouble.  But I found a desk today for $40.  Yet another refinishing project... sigh.


So there you have it... another entry in my TADIM (think about doing it myself) blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment